The LYTLS7600 is a tunable laser assembly compatible with the OIF “Integrable Tunable Laser Assembly” MSA -based on a novel monolithic InP chip that integrates a tunable MG-Y laser with a semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA).
The MG-Y (Modulated Grating Y-branch) laser is an electronically tuned device that can address any wavelength in the C-band. Since no mechanical or thermal adjustments are necessary, channel switching is fast with straightforward control circuitry.
• OIF “Integrable Tunable Laser Assembly” MSA compatible laser and control electronics assembly
• Full C-band tuning (89 channels at 50 GHz spacing)
• High, flexibly adjustable output power, from 9 to 13 dBm
• Low power dissipation, typically < 3.7 W at 75°C
• Integral wavelength locker, allowing stabilization to within ±2.5 GHz over life, compatible with 50 GHz ITU grid spacing