As a developer of medical systems, we are required to comply with EMC standards for medical devices. Vitex devices met this requirement every time we tested them. The other devices we tested did not even come close.
- Jon, engineering manager at a leading medical systems company
Athermal AWG is a compact mux-demux device which works without the need for a temperature control. These AWGs offer low insertion loss, excellent channel isolation, ease of handling and long-term reliability.
- Novel input waveguide design to minimize the optical performance degradation of the AWG chip
- Low Return Loss
- Pseudo-passive alignment
- Low insertion loss
- Minimize center wavelength shift
- WDM/PON, Metro/ROADM, Long haul and CATV applications
Our current athermal AWG family of products include:
- 16-Ch 200GHz AAWG (semi-flat top type both for WDM-PON FTTP application and DWDM, ROADM, Metro, and CATV applications)
- 32-Ch 100 GHz AAWG (Gaussian type for WDM-PON FTTx application)
- 40-Ch 100GHz AAWG (all types for DWDM, ROADM, Metro. and CATV applications)
- 44-Ch 100GHz AAWG (semi-flat top type for Metro/Long-haul transmission application)
- Lower channel (below 16) 200GHz AAWG (for other novel applications).
We are happy to provide you with more information about our products.