We did test 3 different DVI converter sets & the M1-201CA-TR did perform the best of all of them repeatedly.
- Brian C, New Product Manager at a premier medical systems company
3G SDI to HDMI Converter
Opticis new mini converter, SDIH-200 converts multi-rate SDI signals compliant with SMPTE standard including SD, HD and 3G-SDI to corresponding HDMI1.3 formats up to 1080p with embedded audio.
- Supports multi-rate SDI formats
SMPTE 125M: NTSC (480i 59.94), PAL (576i 50)
SMPTE 296M: 720p (60/59.94/50)
SMPTE-274M: 1080i (60/59.94/50)
SMPTE-424M: 1080p (60/59.94)
- Equipped one (1) 3G-SDI input and Loop-through output Equalizes one (1) HDMI1.3 output
- Equipped mini USB port for firmware update
- 7~25V DC Power
- 8/10 bit resolution for wide dynamic range
- Size: 105mm x 25mm x 95mm (W x H x D)
We are happy to provide you with more information about our products.